Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

Lindsay Mason Zendoodle RTG Teddy (Sweet Dixie Stamps)

I was working on this little fella when I received the news that I had been selected to join the Lindsay Mason Design Team. Absolutely delighted I thought I best jump to it and finish the wee fella off. This stamp set is The Lindsay Mason Zendoodle RTG Teddy (Sweet Dixie Stamps)


As you may be able to tell the image is quite sizeable giving a great area to work with. (Apologies for the picture quality & shadows both the light & my sight have not been kind today.)
I'd decided this little Ted was out to impress but somehow he still hadn't quite made it, even with his quirky tangle of patterns for me it was his little Bow Tie that would make his own personal statement.


Keeping Teds body colours muted using promarker cool & ice greys & adding random spots of gunmetal stickles from ranger I gave him a bright pink Bow Tie adding highlights of pink wink of stella to give him that added sparkle. I decided to give him a double bow as I thought he deserved it..!


A little shading around his edges and he's finished.. I'm already thinking of Christmas with this stamp is that so wrong in March..?? Hope you like him..?

Happy crafting lovely people.. Hugs from Tracey xx

3 comments:

Lindsay Mason said...

Absolutely lovely! He looks great! xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Aww Thank you Lindsay, I feel like I need to name him :)) x

Lindsay Mason said...

Great idea Tracey! x