Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

Heart Angel *Lindsay Mason Digital Image*

I felt I needed to move away from the traditional Reds & Pinks associated with hearts so it has taken me a while to get an effective balance of colour without hopefully losing the images serenity.
Lindsay Masons Heart Angel  is just one of many of Lindsay's Digital Images available to purchase from Etsy for next to nothing and worth every penny. As you will see from the link both the hair and dress are much shorter.


The eyes immediately drew me to this Digital Image rather like the Mona Lisa and I knew how I personally wanted to adapt it.


Distress Stickles were used to enhance the Ombré effect of the hair and a groove or two using an embossing tool.


My background was created using Hammered card, Distress inks, Creative Expressions Stencil and Viva Decor wax paste. Using Graphit' Alcohol Makers on Neenah Classic Crest Card the DI was coloured and transformed, the image was then cut out and placed onto the background.The words were taken from Lindsay Mason Designs FLY, SOAR, SOUL, DREAM Stamp Set.

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy my crafty creation as much as I enjoyed creating it. Creative Hugs from Tracey xx

No comments: