Pages

Saturday 25 June 2016

Purrr-fect Purr-trait...!!

Life has been extremely busy recently so I thought I would quickly share with you a 5x7 canvas I had fun creating a couple of weeks ago. 
I've used Lindsay Mason's Feline Fun Digital Downloads containing Six cat images (of which I used five.) I had tried to use each Kitty separately but they seemed a happier family all together... Hence the Purrr-fect Purr-trait..!! Each having their own character.

The background was created using Tim Holtz Gothic Stencil and IndigoBlu Acrylic Paints, Peppermint Tea and Banana Custard. The cats have been coloured using ProMarkers.


Purrr-fect Purr-trait... Take 2.. Photo Bomb!!


Like most family portraits there is always something that doesn't go quite to plan. So just for a bit of fun I added one of Lindsays Kookie Creatures another Digital Image available to download from Lindsays Etsy Store.  There's nothing like a Photo Bomb to bring an image into the 21st Century, don't you think ..??

Thank you for joining me on my crafting Journey.. Creative Hugs from Tracey xxx

No comments: