Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

StarTrishDesign Whimsy Girl (Two)

Nowadays I rarely get chance to sit and read a book and if I did I would probably fall asleep before the first page was turned... BUT... I do like to read a blog or two with a cuppa when time allows...
Last week I came across Trish Latimers inspiring  inkpaintbeads blog showcasing her adorable new red rubber unmounted stamps.... available to purchase from StarTrishDesign I just had to have one... (Just one..???.. Hmmmmm..!!)
This is my take or TAKES on Whimsy Girl Two  

MY EARTH ANGEL



The image sizeable at 5'x3' was stamped in Versamark onyx ink and coloured using Trimcraft First Edition Markers i'd had these markers for quite sometime but never really used them for detail before but I have to say i'm very impressed, the blend is seamless and the colours are juicy and vibrant.  
The tag was created using distress ink & sprays, with a little handmade mica mist to give some sparkle.
The Earth was given a coat of Tonic crackle paint to make Earth look a little broken..!!

Such a lovely image to work with and extremely addictive.... I just couldn't stop..!!


Using scrap Gelli Plate backgrounds, Paperartsy stamps & hand doodles two 5.5' x 3.5' Cards were created.

and finally............


 a small canvas board. (not too sure if this one is finished yet..?)
I cant wait to get my hands on more of Trishs stamps (ok I confess I have already..!!)
and bring you a few more sneak peeks..

Thank you for your company .. Have a wonderful weekend.
Creative Hugs from Tracey xxx


2 comments:

Artmadnana said...

Aw these are gorgeous Tracey. I love the different ways you've used colour and varied the backgrounds to complement each one. It's surprising that it's the same image. You've coloured each one beautifully. I love her. My favourite is the Hearts one!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you so much Chris. Its great to have such a large image to play with without all the fussy detail as it gives you so much scope to give each one a personality.. I'm gradually working my way through them xx